Friday, November 25, 2005, 9:05 AM

A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY FELI FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Okay.
My computer is going totally mad.
It keeps blinking and I have to whack the monitor hard before it finally behaves.

___

The reasons why I closed down my blog:

1. Mother found out about my blog. She went into Raging Bull mode when she read my posts.

2.No mood to blog.(Don't ask)

3. I wanted to take a short break from blogging. I initially didn't want to blog for a month but decided I was not strong enough.

4. Too many comments from morons. I hope you people are reading this, bastards.


So yes, now I am back in the blogging business.
Hooray.

First Day Of Open House

I wasn't supposed to come actually, but my house was boring me senseless so I decided to go with Nadiyah.

She had to go home at 1+ though.

I decided to stay and disturb the Humanities booth people (Feli, Safi, Azyan, Reshmi, Xuan).

__

Mrs. Low(Vice Principal) asked Safi if I was a student or a guest:

Mrs Low: Is she (me) a student or a guest?

-background music-

Safi: -silence-

Me: Oh. I'm a guest. I'm from Changkat Primary actually.

(I see Ms. Chan and a few other teachers run away from the corner of my eye.)

Mrs. Low: Ohhhh... Changkat ah?

Me:Ya. I'm planning to come here (CCSS) next year.

Mrs. Low: -gives a very alarming smile- Oh? What is your Aggregate?

Me: Errrrrrr...207.

Mrs. Low: Do you know anyone from Changkat Changi?

Me: Yes, I know Safiqa because my mother knows her mother.

Mrs. Low: (frightens me with another smile) Ohhhh.. (walks away looking cheerful)

Me and Safi: -erupts into silent sniggering-

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Am I the greatest or what?

Eh, but Ms. Ling called me juvenile leh. (But she laughed when I told her Mrs. Low gave me this patronizing smile.)
And Ms. Chan gave me a hard whack on my arm.

The rest were laughing at me though.
They said the reason Mrs. Low couldn't tell if I was a primary school or not was because I was short.

I told them it was because I was YOUNG and VIBRANT.
Hahahahahhahahaha.

___


I gave a sex talk to those around me (Humanities and English booth people).

I will not go into the details here but let me assure you, you would not want to miss it.

____

I went to Pet Safari with Serene after the Open House and we saw the dogs doing some very R21 stuff.
And they were only puppies.

Yeesh.

Some were actually jumping like kangaroos.
Apparently, Pet Safari is breeding a new species called " Kangogs" (mix between kangaroo and dog).

Second Day Of Open House

I met Didi at the bus-stop.
Was supposed to meet her at 11 but I came 20 mins late.
Oops.

"No wonder you are always late for school." Didi told me.

___

Met serene and we walked around with Hui Ting.

There was this moment where me and Didi ran away from them while laughing like idiots.

So it was like:

"EH RUN, RUN!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....!!"

Yes, I know how it sounds, but I assure, you we are perfectly normal.

Oh by the way, I had waltzed in to the Humanities booth singing "Haaaaaaaaapy Biiirthdaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooouuuuuu...." to Felicia, but I was unable to finish because Ms. Chan told me to keep quiet.

It is a pity indeed. They didn't get the full effect of my singing prowess.

____

I am very annoyed with the Chinese Orchestra.
There is this one guy who keeps playing the Air Horn (I know it is not called Air Horn, but I call it that because it looks very "airy" and "horny") terribly.

I almost threw a rock at him.

____

Went and slacked at TM with Didi.

Made alot of wisecracks.
We were practically making fun of everyone.
Muahahaha.

I think I lost weight.
We must have walked around TM eighty times.

We took the BOX everywhere. ( HEHE.)

Ahhh..I am going to watch teevee now.

Vye vye! (Only didi knows, hehe.)
-Ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane